Tuesday, July 22

Una fantasía, una propuesta... una súplica


A fantasy I have held for a long time is to be out walking somewhere and I am kidnapped and taken to an old fashioned lunatic asylum where I am strapped into a straight jacket and/or a sleepsack for a minimum of three days (longer if possible) and not allowed release from my bondage. Teasing and oral and anal training are part of my incarceration. Enemas are administered every day (or every few hours) and my pens is fitted with a catheter attached to a collection bag so that I do not need to use the toilet. Hooded at all times and possibly have earphones fitted to cut out noise, gagged, discipline collar, and anything else that wold make my incarceration more realistic. Interested?

Would you like to take control of my penis away from me? Permanently encase it in a chastity belt with no access to it for me. Over the last few years it has shrunk and my sex drive has also diminished. As I am a sexual virgin I would like someone to remove the temptation to ever indulge in a sexual relationship. Long term/permaent abstention envisaged. I will sign it over to your permanent control by means of an unbreakable (by me) chastity contract. You only need to remove the chastity device for cleaning and/or inspection, once a week or so. Spanking before, during and after cleaning would be expected as would being securely tied down for the cleaning and inspection. Appropriate training of me in sexual matters using available sites would be carried out by my Owner(s).

Un sissy amante de la Era Victoriana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home